Sunday 16 November 2014

Lucy Peters on PEOPLE!


Lucy Peters is in love with music. She’s returned to Nigeria after several years in the US to embrace her passion. She is optimistic that Nigeria, the terrain and people would inspire better songs. When she isn’t singing, she is a make-up artist. We had a conversation on PEOPLE!

Bura-Bari Nwilo: Greatest Challenge?

Lucy: My greatest challenge so far has to be getting past my shyness, (that's a word right?). I've been procrastinating on doing a couple of things cos I'm shy. I’m working on it though.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: What is the one thing you would have changed about your past?

Lucy: I don't think I would have changed anything about my past. I had to go through what I went through to be the person I am today. I have a story to tell my kids.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: When all is down, what is the one thing that gets you going again?

Lucy: Music/singing. That's my therapy; it gets me out of my funk. It heals my soul. I could go on and on about what music does to me, but I'm not gonna bore you with all that .

Bura-Bari Nwilo: What 5 names do you consider priceless?  

Lucy: All my siblings, Senior, Danne, Manny, and my Vicimoro! They have my heart, wouldn't trade them for anything. The 5th person obviously is my dad, I love that man. I can't imagine life without these 5 people.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: If you wanted a tool to fix the world, what would it be?


Lucy: Hmm if I wanted a tool to fix the world...... I would use a..... Still thinking oo, hold on. I would use an eraser, (shebi that qualifies as a tool?). I would erase the annoying people in the world. See I'm nice, I could've said a gun abi?

No comments:

Post a Comment