Wednesday 5 November 2014

Oritsefemi


It would be a disservice to say Oritsefemi is the freshly favoured child of blessings in the music industry, in Nigeria. But he has been there, underground, playing the consistency card. 
Aside the countless worthy songs he did, "Better" to me was awesome. Why I love that kind of song with such massages still amazes me. Maybe I grew up somewhere close to what appears in Oritsefemi's songs or I am just a poet who loves to be stimulated and his songs do me the service. But truly, the gods are never ignorant. They have brought a bag of good luck to the man who earns it. 
His voice is exceptional and he is going to make one heck of a cool ruler of the dance-floor or whatever he chooses. The song "Sexy Ladies" featuring DavidO rings in my head. And I learned he flew into LA with D'Banj for the video of Double Wahala's remix. His days are beautiful and I stand in line to applaud his success story.
@BuraBariNwilo

No comments:

Post a Comment