Saturday 15 November 2014

Prince Adewale Oreshade on People!


The second guest on People! Is a young father, mature poet and lawyer based in New York. He has a lot to say and needs your attention. Prince Adewale Oreshade has a passion for the arts. His website is: ( www.princeadewaleoreshade.com)
Bura-Bari Nwilo: What has been your greatest challenge?


Adewale:  My greatest challenge has been how to get people to read. I believe, firmly so, that the difference between ourselves as humans is that of those that know, and those that don't know. It's not our race, religion or gender; It's how much we know.


The poor can't afford to buy books, that means that they can't know how much they should know as members of the human race. This makes me sad, and I really wish I can do more than I'm doing to close the gap between those that can afford to study, and those that can't.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: What is the one thing that you would have changed about your past?

Adewale: I won't have delayed studying Law for Oracle, I would have just gone in to study Law right after Secondary School. That way, I would have published more books, and essays by now.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: When all is down, what is the one thing that gets you up again?

Adewale: Except from God, Wife, and Family; I think it's Music. Hehehe. People either don't understand the power that good music has, or they just don't want to acknowledge it. Good music can transform me in seconds.

Bura-Bari Nwilo: What 5 names of siblings or relations do you consider priceless to your living?

Adewale:

1. My Parents
2. My Wife
3. My Child
4. My Siblings
5. My Friends 

Bura-Bari Nwilo: If you wanted a tool to fix this world, what kind would it be?


Adewale: Get me a Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment